"Slender Man" Character Model
A downloadable asset pack
This is a free and open-source character model interpreted from the Slender Man creepypasta mythos, designed for use in PBR-capable game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5.
If its decidedly 'non-canon' appearance can be forgiven, I'd love to see it find a way into one or two of the creepypasta community's game, animation, or film projects!
To that end...
This asset pack is free to download and use for any purpose! There is no need for credit or payment, though a link back and a donation would be appreciated. :)
- NOTE: Bear in mind that Eric "Victor Surge" Knudsen claims intellectual monopoly over "Slender Man" as a character, which may present legal problems depending on your intended use of the asset pack.
NOTE: The model is not animated - only textured, rigged and ready to animate!
ALSO NOTE: The rigged model is in .blend format (an unrigged .obj is included), so in order to animate the character or export it to other formats, you will need the free/open-source software, Blender.
- Rigged game-res model (6,632 vertices) in .blend format
- Textures (one 4096^2 map and one 2048^2 map) in .png and .jpg format
- Game-res model in .obj format (without rig)
- Original hi-res sculpted mesh (for retopology or baking) in .blend format
- UPDATE (Jan 2018): I received an email from someone trying to get the model into VRChat, so I went ahead and completed most of the steps myself. To get the model into the game, you should only need to follow the instructions in this video (you'll need Unity 5.6.3p1 and a VRChat account, but it's very simple). I can't test it myself at the moment, so please let me know of any issues (or adventures) via the discussion board below. :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Added VRChat Avatar Unity Package89 days ago