"Slender Man" Character Model
A downloadable asset pack
This is a free and open-source character model interpreted from the Slender Man creepypasta mythos, designed for use in PBR-capable game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5.
If its decidedly 'non-canon' appearance can be forgiven, I'd love to see it find a way into one or two of the creepypasta community's game, animation, or film projects!
To that end, this asset pack is free to download and use for any purpose.
- However, bear in mind that Eric "Victor Surge" Knudsen claims intellectual monopoly over "Slender Man" as a character, which may present legal problems depending on your intended use of the asset pack.
NOTE: The model is not animated - only textured, rigged and ready to animate!
ALSO NOTE: The rigged model is in .blend format (an unrigged .obj is included), so in order to animate the character or export it to other formats, you will need the free/open-source software, Blender.
- Rigged game-res model (6,632 vertices) in .blend format
- Textures (one 4096^2 map and one 2048^2 map) in .png and .jpg format
- Game-res model in .obj format (without rig)
- Original hi-res sculpted mesh (for retopology or baking) in .blend format
Click download now to get access to the following files: